Responsibility



                                              Come Check Out The Life Raise Shop

I have learned a lot in my life I just did not realize that I had learned it.  I have seen things many people have not seen and been places I many people have not been to.  I say this to illustrate the simple point that I am responsible for all of that happening.  I read this book recently that states that we have to take responsibility for everything in our lives to be able to change it and that is very true.  I have started to take responsibility for what I am doing today.  The premise behind taking responsibility just means that I actually control what happens to me in my life.  The truth is after seeing the insight the book gave me I start to understand that evil relationship and being broke are my responsibility as well.  Me choosing to eat like an unhealthy person is my responsibility and not taking care of myself as well.  The keys here come back to our values and understanding what is essential to us.  I read more this year because I want to know what I am not doing well.  I admit I ruined my relationships because I wanted to make someone happy and not necessarily myself.  I also take responsibility for not getting promoted because I felt I was not good enough and I did not deserve to have the promotion.  I take responsibility for sabotaging my self through bad financial decisions and poor judgment.  When you start to make responsible, you stop chasing pleasure, and you look for ways to create problems.  When you are able to suffer some, you are able to grow.  I saw this video where a guy described the life of a lobster and how when the lobster gets uncomfortable it is a sign that it is time to change.  If things get uncomfortable, it is a sign to change who we are.  I will now take responsibility for my life and change my perspective because I am responsible for everything that happens to me even if I did not cause it directly I am responsible.  Someone I used to work with tried to teach me this but of course, I felt out of control with everything in my life, and I blamed everything on me instead of taking responsibility.  You can learn so much when you surround yourself with the right people.  I plan on for the rest of my life making responsibility/ for the failures and success. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What to do?

Purpose