Best things to do

The best things we can do is get out of own way.  I do this shit all the time I start freaking out, and then I self-sabotage every time.  Then the cycle continues creating bad habits in its wake.  I promise myself to stop this next year for real I'm tired of making the same mistakes and thinking it will be different. I'm done with this bull shit man I am going to change everything.  I can't keep this self-mutilation of bad habits continue.  I feel the importance of mistakes is actually to learn from them.  I mean come on Josh I see people around doing the same thing you get comfortable and lose focus on what's important than progress stops.  Always be moving somewhere don't waste time with dumb things that don't help advance and refocus yourself on real.  This life thing is still so crazy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?