Inspiration

The most significant challenge I face is to overcome myself.  I have a desire to inspire to be beyond the examples they have seen.  I meet myself every day and I do not always like what I know but I do remember that we are amazing creatures that are all powerful and can not be limited by the frames that we are placed into.  I really have the notion that what I want to do is inspire others to be everything they are and everything they can be because I am not everything I can be until I reach this point.  I believe I was smart until I wasn't I think I was tall until I wasn't.  The fundamental difference between myself and others is that I know I am in a place of darkness right now and cannot always see the light but I can not give up.  My friend killed him, self and that in itself reminds me of how much he meant to all the lives he affected including mine.  He was a much better man than me and stronger too, but I can not fail him or my family as well.  I don't want someone to feel alone or separated from the world like I sometimes do.  I do not want the people to feel they can not see behind what is in front of them.  I know I am probably worse off or better off than the people I am talking too but do not give up.  I write this not only to clear my conscience but to clear my soul and others as well.  I honestly do not care if anyone reads this, but I know if they do they can take meaning from it.  Not because I am saying something profound, but because of the insight I tried to provide to you.  I am well aware of my flaws and failure I replay them every day but I can not let this reach a point of no return.  We are amazing creatures the only ones known of on this planet that can see themselves in a mirror and think about their own existence.  The world was designed for everyone and everything it provides us with everything we need. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?