stuck in ways

I realize through watching my family that there are some patterns that people can fall into like the ones I have developed, and they can become accustomed to being a certain way.  The best aspects of humanity are the ability to adapt to the surroundings they are in.  The analogy I heard from a youtube video referenced a lobster changing because its shell got too small for its growing body and the lack of comfort causes the lobster to change the shell it is currently within.  The truth of this is important to point out that the key changes come from the discomfort that we feel.  The evolution of the pain tends to grow and evoke people to a certain extent and make them different.  The ole survival of the fittest no longer applies I feel like because of the survival is marked by others ability to make each fit.  I do not want to adopt certain principles of constantly complaining and also creating the doubt by reliving my past mistakes on repeat.  I know for a fact that not approaching a situation the right way is important for learning from the mistakes.  That the feeling of becoming stuck comes from the inability to change when things become hard and difficult.  I feel that living and surviving are two different things in all aspects are concerned.  I am in the surviving mode because I believed that the ideas and concepts are essential.  I may not have learned from my past relationship failures as far as friends and dating life goes, but I have felt like I have learned something.  I understand it is easy to get lost in unimportant things when trying to reach your goals which in turn makes you stuck in certain patterns.  The smartest people and the wealthiest people all say that the most important aspects of change come from the ability to change who you are today for what you want to be.  The hardest premise is that fear will trap you in a stable position if you let it.  I know this because I have been this way my entire life.  The fear of judgment the fear of failure the fear of being an outcast the fear of progress and change.  The true impacts of these principles hold true when we see that the time for us to become great comes from the ability to embrace this fear look that fear as the weakness it is and make it your strength.  The power comes from not eliminating the fear but using it as a strength.  I am terrified of risk and because I feel if I put myself out there I will become hurt broken and rejected but I have now realized that is just part of the life we have to live.  I have also learned that fear of judgment holds no water because most of the people standing around judging you have done all the bs that they are judging you for.  You know I have to put myself out there again in the world and take the highest risk possible, and it will not always be a calculated risk, but it has to be a significant risk.  I know that it is a potential slam in your face, but you have to do it.  Or you will get stuck inside yourself wondering what if.  The ability to risk everything and not look back comes from people who have excelled the most in their particular fields.  The people who died because they stuck out from everyone who hated them while they were alive but an honored when they have died.  That takes true courage and strength from within yourself.  I always felt that people fear most of what they can become and not whom they currently are because you will be amazed at the strength that is within you.  If you take anything from this, I hope it is Take the hugest risk that you can take and grow from there.  Start with the most significant challenge in your life and grow from there the most scariest pain and anxiety thing you can think of and do that first and everything else will fall into place. I want you to go out into the world and be terrible and make an impact on the most significant things you fear.  Trust me if you do not do this you will never love, never live, and never grow.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?