Things are going to suck

I feel like telling anyone when they are younger they can do anything allows them to become great.  I also believe showing younger kids that they are not going to be great at everything initially is too high.  That's why people tell you to try many different things because you will not know what you will be good at until you try.  The lessons of your individual can lead to an unrealistic perception of the world when they find out that they are not unique, but they are definitely important.  If I had the opportunity to tell anything to my younger self already at the age, i am now I would say to him that Josh you are going to suck at some stuff and be good at some other stuff.  The most important point to make here is that the main point is that there are going to be times where you will question whether or not that is true.  I would also tell myself that the world doesn't care as much as you think and everything outside of the house is going to be good, and it is going to suck.   The good news is that the world sucks for the majority of people but also allows them the opportunity to see how high the world really is.  The best version of this story, of course, relates that lessons can be drawn from anything in our lives.  I really haven't been alive as long as some others, but I definitely had a problem.  The problems I have in my life directly relate to mistakes that have made my life suck.  The truth of the matter is that the people in our lives and the experiences we face make us different in a sense.  I know that having a pretty reasonable income and wasting it all on stupid temporary stuff that I thought would make me happy never; last. The truth is I am aware that the central predicament here is that I am doing wrong because I placed myself here, but the good news is that the next time you reach a level of success or stability, you will become a better person.  Don't get me wrong I obviously do not want to lose the money I have, but I definitely want to grow beyond what I am now.  I have learned more from failing then I ever did from being in a comfortable or happy situation.  It has allowed me to correct mistakes made in the future.  I at least can see my faults clearly and very openly I have the ability to envision the opposite happening.  I also learned to try to create something for yourself because serving others is not the only approach to have and many people were able to do that just because they decided.  I see now that when I am at a low point and sucking the best thing to do is learn as much as possible.  I did not particularly notice this importance before this but the time we have nothing is when we have to learn and grow the most.  That's why people in positions of power and financial stability never seem to stop grinding because they did not lose that mentality when they had noithing.  The book I am reading now called the power of broke is a clear testament to that concept as well.  The key to life in this way is to always progress somehow by reading by working by starting something yourself or by building something or by working and volunteering for something.  The key is to al; ways be doing something to better yourself.  Always add toolkit to the chest.  The critical aspects of the point made here is that learn and grow in the rough times always be doing something valuable I have learned this, and I still have to push through my previous conceived. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?