Focus on it

I have read the secret, and I see now that we have to focus and believe in anything we want and we will receive it.  This principle also shows the importance of feelings as well.  When you are connected with what you want it appears to you.  The concepts of time and shape disappear because they no longer matter.  I see now that what we want has to be focused on with all our intention because that allows it to be drawn to you.  The ability to have something gained does not come from the place you expect but the choice of the belief that it can happen because it can.  I have learned there are no limitations to what you can achieve when you place your mind into it.  The truth comes from understanding that our thoughts are powerful and what we think we can do we will do.  So the key is to focus your mind entirely not to focus on the negative but the positive.  The way I see myself is different as well.  I feel connected to another layer of life because it allows me to love myself more or start to enjoy myself in a way I have never done.  The essential
aspects of life are impacted by what our mind does.  So I want to always present my mind to focus on the things I want and see them in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?