Honesty



Raise Life To The Next Level

I have been reading more books, and I have been learning as much as I can about the subject I care most about improving myself.  I understand now that improving yourself first leads to the ability to help others as well.  If you give advice without action, you are a hypocrite, and the opposite is exact as well.  The focusing on yourself too much is also wrong, but self-improvement allows you to recenter and adjust your priorities.  I have to be honest with myself first, and then I will become a better person.  I have always wanted everyone to like me so I held my tongue and avoided certain confrontational situations because I assumed that if everyone loved you that your life would become more comfortable hell no.  You have to be honest with yourself because it makes you a whole person with real values that don’t falter everytime you get Challenged.  I see now that I have to work on building better intimate relationships and less external ones.  The problem with lying to yourself or others is that millions of fake relationship’s don’t mean anything and you will have no real connection with anyone.  I have been in several social situations where this is true to me as well.  I have to take steps to adjust my flawed thinking from getting to like me, to building better social connections.  When I say, I want to get everyone to like me that does lead to a 100 percent failure rate everytime I start to question my self-worth.  The ability to be fundamental forces us not only to be real people but to also grow within ourselves.  When you can not be honest, you are walking around mainly on autopilot and trust me that leads to misery.  When you are correct, not everyone will like you, but you will build deeper connections with people and build greater trust and respect.  That’s the problem, I noticed with some sales positions is that being fake is valued more than honesty, but it, of course, does not have to always be that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?