Pespective Matters

It is incredibly easy to see something as a roadblock in your life and just be shut down completely.  I had this happen recently with losing my apartment and job and having to reevaluate everything.  I know for a fact that I am definitely stuck in the loop of thinking negatively about this situation but that does not have to be the case.  I want to change my perspective and just take time to learn and grow that way my foundation is stronger.  One thing I can admit is that I never had a strong foundation I was living month to month on weak principles.  There is no structure in my life, and I need to grow to become better.  I thought to throw money at everything was a way to solve a problem, but it just stalled the problem until I ran out of money.  We have to deal with ourselves at some point in our lives and to do that we have to change our perspective.  I definitely can agree that this is a lower point in my life, but it has a great potential to improve how I see myself in general.  Happiness and joy are about perspective.  I am not always happy, but I AM TRYING TO ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY I HAVE RIGHT NOW.  The plan is that I will use this time to change my thinking about myself and see myself as someone who is excellent and deserving of great things.  I never felt like I deserved anything so most things I did get did not have any real value to me so it was never kept long.  I didn't see the value in myself, so I definitely could not value others which is a lousy perspective because it can push people away from you.  I have driven many people away with that same ideology of not having the right view when it comes to myself.  I have decided to change that about myself and see that I am probably not the same now as I was then.  I have to think consciously of what I am doing and what I am thinking/.  I have said this before, but thoughts become a reality.  I also have to start taking care of myself which I never did because I did not value myself.  I  only placed my own perception of happiness based on what other people thought of me, and that is not the right way to frame your mind because it leads to the point of loss of identity.  I believe the hardest part for me was to acknowledge that I am not a horrible person and that I am no better or worse than anyone else.  The actual value of myself is to have that strong foundation because that will last beyond anything that happens in my life.  To see my life as an opportunity and not as a burden.  That is all about the perspective of the situation we have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?