Purpose


                                                            Check Out Life Raise Store
The light at the end of your tunnel is a purpose.  It is the thing people spend their whole lives trying to find, and even the richest still have to see.  You can have everything and still have nothing.  I know for a fact I have never made over 25,000 a year even making less than 10,000, and I was not happy because I did not have a purpose in my life.  The people in the world who have everything really focus on making sure they are healthy and making sure they have love in their lives.  I was watching this video, and the actor said something about not being able to take wealth with you, but at the end of your life the wealth and family connections are going to be the things that push you into being a better person.  When that death day comes, you will know whether you are the richest or most reduced whether or not you found purpose.  I know one thing I like making people feel comfortable with who they are and not be self-hating.  I am working on that same self-hating concept myself, so I know what it feels like to feel that way.  Without a purpose in life, it is the equality of driving in a circle because we like to assume that the things we have will make us happy, but it is the connections and love that do that.  I know my purpose relates to helping others and providing assistance to other people.  I like when people feel good about themselves and have a satisfied look when they reach their potential.  I have always believed that we are given all we need in our life, and we need to take advantage of all the opportunities.  I do not do this myself all the time, and I do not want to be a hypocrite, but I am working on this a lot.  I want to be able to change my thinking by reading and finding ways that others have seen their purpose.  I love volunteering to help other people.  I have always enjoyed helping others and building relationships that will help others.  I have learned from books this year so far after reading 3 books this month, that I always have something even when I have nothing.  I believe that same applies to the people around me as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?