Set Backs

The funny thing about life is that it seems as though things are starting to look up sometimes you get a kick in the groin talking about how you really are that high yet.  It is always either an environment or a negative thought that will make you take a step back and be like we all not as ok as we thought.  When that happens, we are forced to reevaluate ourselves.  When that happens, we end up with more significant problems than we started out with because we add another level of pain.  The truth is that we have to look at ourselves at any level of success we achieve and decide who will be and who we are currently.  I have been doing this reflection recently, and it has come to my attention that it is essential to make sure you remember who you are as a person.  I have felt lost on many occasions, and when this happens, I tend to destroy the only thing I can see myself.  Lately, I have been doing this on a bad diet and not driving.  It is ancient and tiring to be in a position where you can become great and doing the opposite.  I feel as though when I am making a step forward, I am making a level back as well.  It is better to take a risk than to what and see what happens.  The best things happen after the fall because that allows us to grow as people and become something better.  I am scared that I am in a cycle right now of bad choices that lead to a path I am familiar with and a way I have no choice but to take.  I have gotten to the point to where I do not want to be the current version of myself anymore.  I have to keep stepping forward no matter the setbacks, and when that happens, I will become something different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?