Share Your Story

I feel like when I started this blog I used it as a way to relieve some of the ideas that were stuck inside my head and release them on the world.  When the dynamics change, and we start to see that we are capable of growing, we tend to begin to grow and become something else entirely.  The truth is I use this as a way to release some of the pressure that is built up within my head of the day to day things that I am not always happy with.  I wanted an avenue where I could be placed in a circle and share my story and thinking with others in a way to help connect myself with other people.  One thing I can promise you when you start to get real and I mean to have integrity with yourself it will show out to the world.  So that’s why I recommend that people tell their story.  I feel as though stories are a way for all people to connect with each other and to grow as individuals.  When we get our message out into the world, it changes our own personal views.  I knew, and others knew that we have many different problems as humans and we face different things with each, but tell stories is part of the tradition of people human.  Telling stories has always been a piece of human history because it helps connect people and bridge cultures together.  Some of the best stories do not necessarily get passed down, but they are share through generations of ancestors sharing the tales.  We all have something to give to each other and learn from each other.  Taking the time to share our concepts and understand that we all have something to offer allows us to learn from each other and grow from each other.  When that happens, everyone begins to become better.  That’s why reading is essential it allows to learn and grow because it provides insights into things that you may be familiar with and ideas that you are not, but it will enable people to share their story.  Writing it out into the paper of online just allows other people to share in that experience as we grow together as people and become something better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?