What is your inside self want

I always have wanted to make people feel comfortable and the same feeling of just relaxed bliss.  I have always wanted to do that I misinterpreted my understanding of what that was but I enjoy when people are comfortable.  I know for a fact that I love the comfort of a grand hotel room and a great movie-going experience.  Also a great meal and great massage.  All of these help to make people feel amazing.  I now understand that the secret to real comfort comes from the ability to make yourself comfortable first.  What makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.  I want to propose a place like a resort for people to explore healthily and relax and be free.  I know for a fact it can be understood that it can be easy to accomplish and that can help to make me more relaxed and comfortable. Thanks for the people who have enjoyed my blogs so far this is the best idea I have had because it allows me to have a clarity I have never had before.  It is not about perfection it's about loving yourself and flaws that are not flaws. You I and this world are amazing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?