When things go well

There are no systems for what each person has within themselves and the ability to create the system that we have. The most important idea for understanding that the people are capable of becoming something better and that when we succeed it is easy to feel good.  When things are going well, it is easy to see the world as excellent and not make mistakes.  When times are hard, it becomes the specific challenge indeed.  The truth is that when things go well, they do not last if we are not discovering who we are and creating better versions of ourselves.  That is the same reason someone who wins a lot of money does not keep it because they were not ready to receive that opportunity.  You do not have to have anything to be prepared for that thing to happen.  I can clearly see that I want to achieve something great and I m willing to do what it takes to get there.  I am no going through a significant period of my life on the outside of myself but within I am becoming better.  I am not who I used to be mentally and I know what is holding me back.  The truth is that we need strict times to figure who we are and that does not mean financially it can mean in relationships as well.  Sometimes losing everything you allow you to see yourself for the first time because that is the person that you always have to live at the end of the day and that will never end.  Building a strong foundation allows anything to grow from it even if the top shakes and falls because we have the base of what makes us great.  I feel as though if the foundation was always weak then when the building collapses you have to rebuild everything or not be able to build until you strengthen the organization.  The key is to see the soft or bad times as a loading screen for your life as a way to grow towards that excellent internet connection.  By the time I leave this earth I want to go from 1kb to 1 trillion to an internet connection I want anything that comes to be able to handle.  People have the same mentality when the link is running they assume its progress, but it is not.  I can live at a lower yield my whole life and never see it until I look at that connection speed.  What is slowing down my connection what can I do to make it faster?  How long until I am able to upgrade my network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Storm

What Is Life Raise?

What to do?